1. From your Konigle Storefront admin, go to ‘Products'.
2. Click on ‘Import’. A pop up will appear for you to upload product file. If it is your first time importing products, click on 'Download the template file’ and add products in the required format before uploading and selecting ‘Submit’.
3. This is an example of a product import template.
- Product Handle aka the product's URL handle. Only letters, numbers and '-' are allowed and each word should be separated by hyphens. E.g. in the format “summer-t-shirt”.
- Product Title is the product listing title that your customers will see on the store. A good Product Title will increase the chances of getting more visitors.
- If your product is a B2B product, ‘TRUE’. This will hide the price of the item on your store.
- To add images, upload relevant images online i.e. one drive or google drive and make them public. Then, copy and paste the image URL under 'Product Image URL’.
- Input relevant ‘Variation Name’ and ‘Variation Value’ like Size, Color, Pattern, etc. For example, in the image above, the Variant will appear as M/White and L/Red on the product listing.
- Input ‘Variant Price’ (compulsory) and ‘Variant Compare At Price’ (recommended).
- Input ‘Variant Unit Cost’ (optional).
- Input 'Product Status’ to be either active, draft, or archived. Note: It is case sensitive and should be in lower case!
4. Once you have upload and submitted the product import csv file, you can still make further changes to the uploaded products (variants, title, handle, description, image, etc.) then click ‘Save'.
1. At 'Products', click 'Add product'.
2. Fill in relevant information i.e. Title, price, variant, etc. then click 'Add'.
Note: Product images can only be added after product creation. Thus, leave your product in the draft state first.
3. After product is created, open the product to add images or make edits. Then, change it to 'Active' and 'Save'.