When you think of "How to increase revenue?" as a seller, the first thing that comes to mind is likely running a storewide sale. And yes, that is indeed a good tactic to implement. However, how can you differentiate your online store from the hundreds and thousands of others? See what Nike does:
In addition to offering sales with attractive discounts, Nike also groups discounted items together on a dedicated Sales collection page on their website. A sale collection improves the browsing experience for customers, especially bargain hunters, as it makes discounted products more visible. This, combined with the discounts, is an effective way to convert initial attention into a long-lasting buying habit among customers who are looking for an easy way to buy discounted apparel.
Brand leaders are meant to be followed, here's how you can do it:
- Go to your Shopify Admin to create a new automatic 'Sale’ collection.
- Install Konigle on your Shopify store.
- Under Pricing power strategy, implement the ‘Run a flash sale’ tactic.
- Configure prices with the Bulk Price Editor tool. Pro tip: Add a valid to date so that prices will automatically revert after the sales period.
- Before submitting the pricing change request, you can also use the same tool to add product tags i.e. 'promo' in bulk so that these products are automatically added into the ‘Sale’ collection created.
- To promote your products, use email and SMS outreach campaigns built in the Konigle Bulk Price Editor Tool. The tool allows you to design both email and SMS templates without the need for any other software or app like Klaviyo or MailChimp.