CNAME records are typically used to map a subdomain to the domain hosting that subdomain's content. For example, a CNAME record can map the web address www.example.com to the actual website for the domain example.konigle.net.
1. Login to your domain provider (aka the place you bought your domain name, e.g. namecheap.com or godaddy.com)
2. From your dashboard, locate your domain settings (or Advanced DNS).
3. Under Host Records section, add a new record.
- Type: CNAME Record
- Host / Name: @
- Value: .konigle.net
- TTL: Set to a smaller value
4. Click 'Save' to finalise the changes made.
1. From Dashboard, go to 'Domain List' -> 'Advanced DNS'.
2. Under Host Records, click 'Add New Record' and fill in the fields as seen in the image above.