Backup your Shopify store data in Konigle and have the ability to restore from backup.
Konigle's Store backups the following information:
- Product's Title, vendor, product_type, tags
- Variants price, compare_at_price
1. Click on Automatic Strategies from your Konigle dashboard.
2. Access the Store Backups.
3. You can enable automatic backups that runs every Sunday by toggling the button here:
4. Create a manual backup based on your needs by clicking the Create backup button.
4. Filter your backup type and indicate the date to look for a specific backup data and click on the filter button.
5. Click on the backup data and see the preview here:
6. You can simply restore this by clicking on Restore from backup.
You can now easily create a backup before changing, let's say your price and easily restore it with a click of a button.