How to generate a sales report in Shopify?
You can use Store Health Reports to generate a sell-through report for your Shopify store that enables you export data per product variant. Information from this report includes Gross Qty Sold, Net Sales, Sell-through percentage , Total refund cost to name a few.
Here are the steps:
- Install the Konigle app in your Shopify store.
- From your Konigle dashboard, access the Store Health Reports > Sell-through reports .
and enter the dates of your preferred report data. You can also apply a filter by
product type or vendor
- The report will show information per product variant. Click on Edit Columns to choose the data you would like to include for this report.
- Click Export>Download to receive a CSV file.
Understanding the report:
- It will only include variants that have orders, refunds, or has been added using Konigle’s Stock In Tool. You can check all about Konigle’s Inventory Management Tool here .
Hover to the tooltips provided in case you need more information on a specific data.
This tool aims to give insights about your product sales trend by understanding your customers buying habits.