If you run a dropshipping store on Shopify you must have experienced frequent changes to product prices. These are typically done by the dropshipping apps that you might have installed on the store. The dropshipping apps change the prices when the prices are updated by the dropshipping provider/vendor.
- These price changes are very frequent and you are not aware of them. Not knowing the prices and hence the profit margins of the products that you are selling is not a good business idea!
- Manually keeping an eye on these price changes is a tough job when you are selling 100s or 1000s of products.
The Konigle app provides automation that solves this issue at a button click. Follow the below steps to install the app and enable the automation.
1. Install the Konigle app in your Shopify store.
2. From your Konigle dashboard, click on Automatic Strategies.
3. Navigate to the Margin Protector Tool.
4. Click on Create Pricing Rule Now.
5. Choose Change with incoming price>Select products.
6. Hit Filters to select products. You can then narrow down your search for products or simply choose all Active products. Click Apply Filters.
7. Proceed to Configure Rule.
8. On this next screen, dropshipping mode should be enabled.
9. Specify your price multiplier and price offset. Price multiplier is where the incoming price should be multiplied and price offset is an amount to be added after multiplying the price. A sample is provided for your reference.
10. Click on Confirm Rule.
11. Enter your Rule validity.
12. Hit Create and enable.
13. You'll see a summary of the changes. You can also head over to Pricing Rules tab to see current rules and disable if necessary.