There are 2 ways you can add a logo to your Konigle website.
This method will automatically set a logo onto the default navigation bar. If you're not using the default navigation bar, you can see Method 2.
1. From your dashboard, go to Website > Site Settings.
3. Under Brand, add/change your logo by clicking on the logo.
- Upload a 100px * 100px image in JPG, PNG, or WebP format, no bigger than 10kB.
4. Click 'Save' to finalise changes made.
This method is for when you want to select another style of navigation bar instead of the default one.
1. From your dashboard, go to Website > Component Builder.
2. Under built-in, search for 'navigation bar' and copy the preferred style to your components.
3. Go back to the Yours tab and under 'Logo' > Image details, add an image and/or URL.
Where should I put my logo on my website?
Placing your logo on the top left of your website is the most common practice. As most people browse from left to right, when your logo is placed at the top left, it helps visitors quickly identify which website they are visiting when they first land.
However, placing the logo on the centre or right-hand side is also seen on some websites. Ultimately, it is up to your preference on how you want to style your website.