Wanted to fix errors for orphan pages and missing internal backlinks to canonical URLs? You’ll now able to do this via the Konigle app with a click of a button.
To do so, please continue with the below steps:
1. Ensure the Konigle app is added and installed in your Shopify store.
2. From your Konigle dashboard, under Strategies, click on $ reduce cac.
3. Under “Resolve orphan pages”, click Use this tactic > Implement tactic.
4. At SEO Optimizer tool, click on Resolve Orphan Pages.
5. Select Resolve now > Enable.
6. You can disable any time by simply clicking Disable this tactic > Disable.
To know more about how fixing orphan pages of your site improves your SEO ranking, we do have a detailed blog about this: Fixing Orphan Pages on a Shopify Store.