What are Ber Months?
Ber months is the most important tradition of the Filipinos (Philippines) every year starting on the 1 September and ending in December. It's like a countdown to Christmas which spans from September to December.
Might you have doubts about What 'Ber' means or why it's called the ber months? So the simple answer is, there are 4 last months of the year-end with the ber suffix meaning SeptemBER, OctoBER, NovemBER, and DecemBER.
For Filipinos, Ber's is the most exciting month of celebration with family and friends such as fun activities, gatherings, Shopping, and decorating. In this period, people are surprisingly happier and more liberal due to the festive vibes.
Most exciting things in these months?
Weather: These months are the signal of starting cooler weather and it's time to bring out those gorgeous sweaters.
Food: This season comes with the delight of all-time Filipino favorites like Bibingka and Puto bumbong. Jamón is also popular at this time of the year.
Old traditions: The old tradition starts with exciting of midnight masses, exchanging gifts, eating food, visiting friends and families, and attending Christmas parties still looks new and exciting.
Decorating: In the Philippines, Most condos are only 30 to 60 sqm. and it’s always easier to design and decorate a space like that with a Christmas tree and lights.
Shopping: During this time of the season, most people have a little extra to spend on incentives and gifts. All malls are filled with people to find the perfect gift for their loved ones.
Business: The “ber” months are ideal for starting a new business, no matter big or small. In this season people are extra-giving and have some more money, so whether you want to sell anything online, you will do well. For boosting or growing new online businesses konigle helps with different seller tools.
Christmas Carols: In ber months, Christmas carols are all over the media. The Christmas carols and music is also played continuously on different places and mall speakers. The Philippines Christmas would be incomplete without the innocent and lovely chorus of children caroling for a little money.
Tips for an e-commerce store in BER-Months
In the ber months, demands for every single product will go up and it’s the perfect time for your e-commerce store to do your best with connecting konigle seller tools.
In Ber months impulse buying behavior of customers towards online shopping is something that you should definitely take advantage of for your business with konigle seller tools.
1. Inventory: Good Inventory management and Stocks are important to make sure that you will not be short of items for Ber-months. Track and accurately manage your consignments using the Konigle Inventory Management Tool.
2. Promotions: Marketing is key for your customers to come and buy something from your store. If people know about your products or items, then they will definitely be attracted via good promotions, and if like then buy multiple items also. Quickly run promotions using the Konigle Bulk Price Editor
3. Traffic Acquisition: These can come in form of targeted ads, campaigns, and organic searches that will drive up your traffic. The important thing is to make sure people actually click on your products.
4. Website Stability: In this season lots of people visited your store to purchase a particular product. Stability helps your customer to stay and connect with your website and also helps in more conversion rather than customer bound back from webpages.
5. Business Operations: In the e-commerce world, this is the backbone of your store, especially during BER-Months. Business Operations helps you to generate more sales on daily bases.
Q. How to Upload Products for Listing on Shopee?
Ans. Start your seller journey in the Philippines by uploading your products to your shopee account, read the complete guide here.
Q. What are the trending products to sell in Shopee Philippines?
Ans. Before selling something you need to know the trend of that product, and by using Konigle’s Market Research Tool you easily discover what products are trending, for a complete guide read this.