Looking for a way to more accurately estimate your customers’ demand for new products? Take a look at Casetify's waitlist tactic!
Instead of the same ole “Notify me” back in stock button, Casetify implemented a "Waitlist" button for their Spider-Man Collectible Airpod Max Case. It is a limited edition product that will only be available in August and if customers want to get notified as soon as the product is available for sale, they will have to become a member of CASETIFY Club.
By letting customers know when a limited edition product will be launched, they build substantial anticipation and excitement. And when interested customers join the waitlist by creating an account and becoming a member, they’ll get be one of the first few to know when the product is available. This is a win-win situation for both you and your customers as now your emailing list has expanded and you can accurately forecast the demand for your product. Don't miss out on this game-changing tactic to boost your conversions!
How can you implement this in your store?
- Create a "Coming soon” automatic collection page through your Shopify admin.
- Install Konigle on your Shopify store.
- Use the Bulk Product Editor tool to add product tags i.e. “coming soon” in bulk.
- Set product quantities to '0' and deselect ‘Continue selling when out of stock'.
- Enable Konigle's Back in Stock Alerts tool and follow the guide to add a 'Waitlist’ button.