Good website navigation is one of the make-or-break factors of a successful Shopify store. Because knowing your customer well leads to a frictionless buying experience for your store’s visitors and profitable sales for you, the store owner. Here’s how Lego does it.
Lego sets are expensive. Aficionados of Lego are always looking for deals. When you visit LEGO's site, there is always some form of sale promotion running. This calls for the need to have a dedicated Sales collection that allows customers to quickly explore LEGO sets on sale and special offers on sets.
For example, LEGO celebrates "Star Wars Day" that falls on May the 4th (be with you) by offering discounts on their Star Wars themed sets such as the 'Defense of Hoth’. This is attractive to Star Wars fans who are on a budget resulting in them making purchases while browsing the sales collection. Hence resulting in increased profits and conversions!
Being a copycat isn't always a bad thing. Copy this tactic on your Shopify Store:
- Go to your Shopify Admin to create a new automatic 'Sale’ collection.
- Install Konigle on your Shopify store.
- Under Pricing power strategy, implement the ‘Run a flash sale’ tactic.
- Configure prices with the Bulk Price Editor tool. You can also add a validity period so that prices will automatically revert after the sales period.
- Before submitting the pricing change request, you can also use the same tool to add product tags in bulk so that these products are automatically added into the ‘Sale’ collection created.
- To promote your products, use email and SMS outreach campaigns built in the Konigle Bulk Price Editor Tool. The tool allows you to design both email and SMS templates without the need for any other software or app like Klaviyo or HubSpot.